Can't we play Red Rover, Red Light Green Light or Sardine's even? I suck at tag. I am super slow and have no endurance. But whatever, I guess I've been tagged so watch out I'm coming to get you.....(Please sense my sarcasm...)
1. List the link to your tagger and also post these following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are "TAGGED" by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alison Bevans Tagged me the little stinker. She even commented that I may not even check my site to notice....well Miss Bevans...I want to set the record straight. I regularly, weekly at least, check all your blogs. I love to keep up on all the goings on with those who have meant so much to me in the past. What did people do before blogging? We would be left to wonder how our good old friends or "kindred spirits" were doing and hope that maybe one day there would be the off chance of running into them and that you could somehow catch each other up on the last 10 years. Thank you Blog inventors for your genius and inspiration, making it possible for all us Bloggers to enjoy our friends and families from a distance. I've come to the conclusion although that I'd much rather check your blogs out then update my own. By the time I've read all your blogs, I'm tired and ready for bed usually. I am going to try harder to post more regularly and please send your comments because I'd love to know who is checking out our Blog and I'll comment more often so you all know that I've been peeking in on yours as well...
Let's see seven facts about myself....
1) I tell myself I'm not good at crafty stuff, but the more stuff I try the more I realize, I'm not half bad at it...I've taken up card making, sewing, Relief Society Craft Night's and want to get into photography. Not as a business but just so the family pictures I take can look a little better. By the way you all are amazing photographers!
2) I like to watch reality T.V. I recently got hooked on Wifes of Orange County. It's one of those shows you tell yourself you would never watch but then one day you somehow watch a little and the next thing you know your DVR'ing the next couple episodes to watch later...don't think less of me please.
3) I am a major "To Do" list person. I have a master To Do list, then I have a smaller list I take around with me that has the immediate items to be done on it. Then I sometimes have more lists depending on how much is going on. One thing I hate though is that before I can cross off everything on my list, I update it and erase all the things I've done and add more. My list pretty much always stays the same size. I also hate the items that never leave the list like, clean house, do laundry, pay bills, buy diapers.......you get the picture.
4) Is it ok that I like to take pretty much every opportunity to leave the kids at home with Joseph so I can have a break. I am involved in every Relief Society Enrichment Group not only because I like to be social but mainly because it means I get a night off with the kids. Am I a bad Mom?
5) I worry a lot about everything. I wish I could be more like my husband who is so calm, collected and knows how to relax. I guess I have a worry wart, but I can't find it anywhere, it must be hidden somewhere inside me but man I wish I could burn it off!
6) I actually like to give talks in church and or give lessons. I try to act like I don't because that is what everyone else does and I don't want to seem like I have a big head but I like the process of studying and learning and then getting passionate about sharing what you've learned. Maybe that's why I want to be a teacher.
7) I LOVE TO COOK! Yes people this is a new passion of mine. If I could go back I would have started learning a long time ago. I don't even like to go out to eat anymore because well it's not as fun and usually not as good. Not because I'm a good cook as much as there just isn't a lot of options here and going out to eat with a one plus year old....yeah most of you I'm sure know my pain. Cooking really isn't that hard, you just have to learn the techniques and know how to follow a recipe. I love to get recipe's from Food Networks internet site and to try new things. Today I made a lentil soup with Kielbasa Sausage...it was YUMMY! I also think it's fun to share recipe's so if your a cooker too, we should do a recipe swap. I have some good ones!
Well hopefully you all still like me....I'm kind of a sarcastic person so please read everything I write with that in mind. I try to be funny but most of the time no one gets my humor but me. I'm one of those people that is funny because I'm not funny...if that makes sense....
Bethany: davemadden.blogspot.com(Dave you will have to sit her down and make her do it)