Monday, April 03, 2006

The Prehistoric Sheprosaurus's


We finally are waking up to the world of Blog. Who came up with that name anyways, "BLOG", whoever it was, was a genius! Just say it a few times, it's fun...Blog Blog Blog. Well, anyways Joseph and I are doing well. I am now 5 1/2 months pregnant. It's been a weird experience, at first I felt invaded and couldnt help but feel like I was in the movie Aliens and that any minute this weird creature was going to explode through my stomach, but now I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that, that probably won't happen. No really, I am learning to find joy in the nausea, back aches, weight gain, flatulence, heartburn, headaches and all the other fun things that come along with being pregnant. All you other mom's know what I am talking about I am sure. It's all worth it though when you feel that little thing squirm inside you. It's a miracle really and we are so excited to be parents. I am sure all the suffering will be worth it in the end. Joseph is working hard in school, he is studying general science right now heading to Chiropractic School here in the near future. We are both working part time and making all the pennies count. Joseph has helped me learn to hate the mall-we have saved a lot of money since. We hope you all are enjoying the beginnings of spring and are finding joy and happiness in life. We are loving more than anything being married and starting a family. We miss terribly all our family and friends who are far away and wish you knew how often we thought of you. We will keep blogging hope you will let us know how you are doing. Blog On...Blog On my friends...

6 comments:

Jason Young said...

Blog bLog blOg bloG BLog bLOg blOG BlOg BloG bLoG BLOg bLOG BlOG BLoG BLOg blog.... yeah that's pretty fun. Welcomt to the 21st Century...

-J. Young

The Maddens said...

We are glad that have a blog and now we can feel more involved in your lives. It is nice to read the updates instead of email little bits and pieces. We need to be better at updating. I will tell Bethany about your blog site.

The Maddens said...

Joseph props to you- I never thought it possible that Robyn could say NO to MALL. Robyn you are so cute pregnant and I hope you continue to find joy in the nausea, youve already accomplished more than I ever did pregnant- I always wished that doing the surrogate mother thing was more widely accepted. Im so glad you BLOG.

The Maddens said...

where is your new update?

M. said...

Hello my friend! I added you to my links so i can see how you are doing on a regular basis! You look happy and well, that is always good. any names yet?!

Fowler family said...

hi robyn, i found your blog via heather donaldson.

congrats on marriage and a baby! So much good stuff has happened to you since i last saw you. glad to "find" you again! -anna (rampton) fowler

Growing Up

Growing Up