Monday, November 06, 2006

Pumpkin Patch and Kaitlyn's Blessing

Well, it's already November and Christmas is right around the corner. I can barely believe it. Time is flying by so fast. Joseph is working hard in school, learning lots about anatomy, physics and chemistry. He is really busy with school but somehow still finds time to be a good Dad and husband. He is "Super Dad"! We just moved to Albany, across the street from LBCC where Joseph goes to school. That has made life a little easier for us. We are lucky enough to have some friends in our new ward and so we felt right at home. We went to an orchard to pick out our pumpkin for Halloween. It was a lot of fun, the fall colors are so beautiful here in the Willamette Valley this time of year. Kaitlyn was blessed a few Sundays ago. She was beautiful in her white dress and she was so quiet for the blessing. We had a big party for her and her cousin David who was blessed the same day as well as for the many Birthdays that were in our family this time of year. I think we celebrated six birthdays. Kaitlyn is getting soooo big. She is over the 100th percentile for weight and average for heigth. She is laughing and giggling and is almost sitting up. She also likes to try to stand. Her favorite pass times are watching Baby Einstein and playing "peek-a-boo"! We love her tons and are so excited to see her grow. We are also excited because we are expecting a little brother or sister for Kaitlyn. Yep, I am prego again. It wasnt exactly what we had planned on, and it's going to be really hard, but if any family can do it-we can! (Or at least that is what I'm telling myself) We love you all so much. We would love to hear from each of you. Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

The Maddens said...

Congats on having another little one. You would think that I would hear it from my wife. But no!!! I had to read it on your blog. It was sure good to see you guys. Sorry I was in the kitchen almost the whole time. Karen was really mad and needed help. so anyway congrats again.

The M Family said...

What a cute family! You guys look great. I can't believe you are pregnant again. yes, I can. Something about the time between the first and the second, you just feel ready to DO IT AGAIN! The having the baby part, I mean. Ha.

M. said...

i thought you were going to update your blog?? :) I hope the moving is going well. Love ya!

Alli said...

Hmmm, been a while since you've updated, huh? Well, we know you've been busy...hope everything is going well!

Growing Up

Growing Up