Monday, March 03, 2008

Under Construction

Be patient with me while I try to figure out how to make my page more interesting. I have a minute or two here or there to work on it. Currently Adam is at my feet whimpering for some love but I just wanted everyone to know that I am working on it-slowly but surely-I am working on it. Please don't be offended either if you don't see your name in my friends list anymore....I still love you-I just have to re add everyone. We are doing good, Joseph starts his second trimester tomorrow so we are gearing up for that, everyone says the second is the worst so this may be a trying 4 months. Adam is now rolling across the floor as if he might die and any minute due to lack of attention....so better run...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Robyn, I hope you don't mind, I added you to my blog list :-)
Cheers!

Alli said...

I like how you have music playing when you open up your blog...Good luck constructing it the way you want, especially trying to keep those babies happy at the same time!

Cami said...

The blog looks great!

the sheldons said...

I need to come over and finish teaching you how to spice up your blog. In fact, I think I'll do that on Mon night or Tues evening. Be on guard.

The Beavers said...

ROBYN!! You inspired me to start blogging! I'm so glad I get to keep tabs on you:) Hope you don't mind. I'm doing the mom thing now too and our days are definitely routine like you mentioned in a previous blog. I love it though! So glad to hear you are doing the student life thing too...ok, good to see you. Take care!

Growing Up

Growing Up