Monday, September 06, 2010

HONK HONK!!!

Our neighbor's boyfriend is a Semi Truck Driver and our kids got to be lucky enough to check out his Truck when he was in town today. Having driven on I-80 plenty since being here in Iowa our kids have developed an interest in Big Semi Trucks. You know Iowa IS home to the Largest Truck Stop in the USA......

Here are some photos of them checking out his sweet ride..he even let both of them pull the horn! We are gonna miss our Iowa neighbor, she and her family have become a part of our family and we will never forget them and their love and generosity!








Kaitlyn Pulling the Horn...the pictures after it are to show how excited she was afterwards...the camera could not keep up:)



7 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

that is so fun Robyn!!
Trey likes the big trucks too!

Rachel said...

Is this your moving truck?
Wanna stop in LA on your way to Oregon?
Okay!!!

Robbin said...

Hey Robyn - awesome pictures - glad the kids enjoyed the big truck. Kevin enjoyed the moment as much as the kids. I MISS YOU

Tess said...

These pictures are super cute!!!

Jared and Lydia said...

Are you in Oregon?
Answer me quick. I am dying to get together. Come over. Are you in Portland? Let's go to Hawaii. We just moved right outside of Corvallis closer to Amanda I could meet you anytime. Call me.
Hurray for Robyn living in Oregon.

Alli said...

Cute! That little girl is really starting to have some Robyn in her!(but I can see Joseph in her pretty distinctly too, so just a good mix I guess.) I hear you're in Oregon now, so time to party!! Love ya :)

RuSty and LaLa said...

What a fun day! Hanalei would have been just as hard to catch on camera!

Growing Up

Growing Up