Friday, May 07, 2010

Shake Your Booty

Whenever Kaitlyn is asked a question she does not want to answer or if she is put on the spot she always resorts to saying..."shake your booty". Not sure where it came from until the other day when the kids were dancing in the living room and I said with out thinking..."Go Kaitlyn, Shake your Booty!". Well, as you can imagine my shock, when I realized I was the one who taught her to say that. Who knows what other little wonderful tidbits of joy I teach my children to do that is a little innapropriate.

On a side note, of all the things Joseph could have fed our child with the stomach flu, he chose red...that's right...red spaghetti. It has not found it's way up yet but when it does he really better hope it makes it into a bowl or toilet or else he is going to be in a whole world of hurt. Who does that? Seriously!

2 comments:

SuzyQ01 said...

I'm thinking that he won't do it again if HE has to clean it up - especially off the carpet! LOL
Good luck :)

RuSty and LaLa said...

men! Shake your booty!

Growing Up

Growing Up