Thursday, May 06, 2010

This Evening

We got a free pizza and watched a silly kids movie with the kids, to celebrate Joseph passing his second set of National Boards! My favorite thing in pretty much all the world is when my kids offer an "I Love you" without me first saying it. Tonight when I put Katie down to bed I went over to her bedside and she reached her arms up and smiled a big smile and said sincerely, "I love you" as we squeezed a nice big hug. mmmmmmmm so so so yummy those moments!

Hats off to my reliable husband who has never failed us or his tests. We LOVE YOU DADDY!

2 comments:

M. said...

congrats! How exciting... not just the free pizza, the boards too. Soon you'll be high rollers, remember us lowly folk :)

Erica Jessop said...

Congratulations on passing boards!! What a huge weight lifting off right!? And yeah for free pizza and sweet mommy moments!

Growing Up

Growing Up